Gladwin is the founder of Kasi Initiatives. He is responsible strategic direction and business development. He has six years of investment experience, four of which he focused on educating people about Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The other two years he had started the investment activism through Kasi Initiatives and now recently through a collaboration with Net Wealth Analytics called Kasi Investments.
Furthermore, he has over ten years of experience in engineering process design, with two years as a shadow board member of Townsend Van Der Wald Partners and currently a director in multinational company. Having managed people at different levels within the engineering process design sphere even at an international level, his exposure and leadership is invaluable to Kasi Initiatives.
He is a social entrepreneur passionate about his responsibility to address socio-economic ills in South Africa. His experience is supported by his B-Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering, BSc Honours in management of technology and Post Grad Diploma in Business Administration.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), 2013
- Certificate in Finance and Accounting, Wits Business School, 2010
- Technical and Financial Evaluation of Mineral Projects, Wits Business School, 2010
- BSc (Hons) Management of Technology, University of Pretoria, 2008
- B-Tech Chemical Engineering, CAPUT (Former Cape Technikon), 2004
- National Diploma in Chemical Engineering, CAPUT (Former Cape Technikon), 2002
- Professional Engineering Technologist: South Africa – Ref no. 200970194
- Affiliate Member, Mine Metallurgical Managers’ Association
- Intermediate Spanish
Thabitha heads up the Kasi-Initiatives’ education division, responsible for seminars and workshops. Her passion for coaching and self-development adds an inspirational element to her work as she believes people’s minds can be shifted at the level of the heart.
With more than 15 years in technology, process development and service improvement, her contribution to Kasi-Initiatives also ensures seamless delivery of technology based products and overall systems. She holds a Btech Degree in Management Services and a certificate in Management Development Programme.
Her entrepreneurial spirit is balanced by her creative flare and love for photography. She also loves reading and travelling.